Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekend Warrior

The rest of my week turned out to be extremely hectic.  And well, truth be told, La Finca, my favorite Mexican restaurant, ended up cooking me dinner last night.  The weekend though is typically my time to recharge my batteries, plan meals for the upcoming week, and go grocery shopping (which I really love to do!)  I was searching for some new recipes this morning when I stumbled onto this recipe that is a mix of chocolate chip cookie dough and brownies.  Um, yummo!  I just have to give it a try and I couldn't resist sharing it with you.  Leave a comment to let me know if all of you "weekend warriors" have a chance to whip up your favorite dishes or try something new.  I highly suggest trying out the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies!        

No comments:

Post a Comment